If you are not sure what services would best fit you and your family, please contact us to discuss your needs and come up with a customizable plan that works for you.
All training programs begin with a general consultation.
Obedience Cue Training
Various options available to you and your dog:
- Basic Obedience Cues
- Intermediate and Advanced Obedience Cues
- Clicker Training
Kids and Dogs
Various programs available geared toward kids and the dogs they love:
- Basic obedience cues
- Kids guide to walking your dog
- Fetch with your dog
- Basic dog interaction
Treatment plans to suit your individual dog for topics such as:
- Jumping, Digging, Housebreaking, Inappropriate chewing, Puppy nipping, begging, counter surfing, barrier/fence reactivity and leash reactivity.
- So you think you want a dog? This includes:
What types of personalities and traits to look for in a dog that might be good for your family and your lifestyle.
Setting your new dog up to succeed by preparing your home for the new arrival, etc.
- Creating a multi-dog household.
- Dogs and Kids 101 for first-time dog owners.
- Socialization 101
- Equipment desensitization (head halter, muzzles, etc.)
Consultations can be set up to cover other topics you may need. Send an email to inquire today!